Sunday, March 25, 2007

Flea Market Find


Last week on my flea market adventure. I found this beautiful ceramic doggie. I saw him
and passed him up thinking who knows what I was thinking....

Well, I couldn't leave without him. So I got back out of my car and ran back to where
I saw him. He was only $4.00.......


He looks so cute don't you think.

I have him sitting on my porch waiting for me when I get home.

In a few minutes I will be leaving to the flea market today. Wish me luck.

It's supposed to be nice so hopefully there will be more sellers then last week.

I did pass up a wicker chair that looked really shabby and I left that. Maybe, it
will be there today. It might just come home with me even though my husband
will think what the HELL do you want with that.... Have you lost your marbles.
And I will happily say YES I HAVE........

OH well! Have a springy day and I will post later if I find something GREAT!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know: I visit your blog every day!!

Dee Light said...

What a cute little pup!!! I think husbands must just be like that. I know mine thinks I've gone crazy most of the time!!!

Anonymous said...

Toby aw

lindaharre said...

What a deal......Scotties are so HOT!!! I know how you feel, I have to explain my needs for all the junk I bring home:) My hubby doesn't get it! A little package full of wonderful artwork came in my mail today! Since we were gone, I had to go and get our mail today at the P.O. I had to laugh at myself.....I sat in the car for 1/2 hr. opening all my wonderful mail that came while I was gone. I was also so anxious to see my copy of the new Somerset Memories......and there it was:) My baby on the cover:):)
Thanks again for the wonderful little surprise.....I have them all hung in my kitchen:) hugs, L.