Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Getting ready!

I have been getting ready this last week because I am expecting a wonderful
visit from my good friend Mary Ann and my long ago friend Jennifer. I am so
excited.

I've been washing and cleaning and making things just right. I always work better under
pressure though so tomorrow I will be running around here like a mad women.

It's going to be a fun filled weekend and hopefully if the weather cooperates just a tad that
would be fantastic.....

Were planning on doing some visits to some antique stores and the big vintage paper show
here in St. Louis on Sun. To go dig through all those boxes full of treasures.....

Stay tuned and I might just post some fun pictures......
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

lindaharre said...

It sounds like you are really excited about this week-end. I am so happy for you........and I think the weather will be pretty nice for you as well:) Is the paper show on S. Lindburg? That place you wrote me about before? What time Sunday? Thanks...........hugs, L.

lindaharre said...

A. I didn't see you at the paper show.....although I am sure you were there at some point! My sister and I arrived at about 9:00!
Wow was that fun! I got some remarkable things and want to thank you for the "heads up":) It was certainly worth the trip! I hope you and your friends were able to make it...but if not, I hope you are enjoying their company:)

Anonymous said...

oh, can't wait to hear about your visit!!!