Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Thanks Ladies

Just wanted to drop YOU all a line and thank you for your encouraging words about my recent CROSS THE LINE episode.

I appreciate all your comments and I appreciate your friendship and I am at peace now, but that day I was really upset.

Sometimes people don't think about what they are saying. They don't stop to think about who might be around them hearing what they are saying.

I know I am not perfect and I know I will never be, but I try hard to be a good person and this past episode just took me to the side that YOU all don't get to see.

I have been through alot with specific people in my past that I trusted that I won't mention and because of what happened I tend to want to protect myself always. I have lost many new friends in the last few years because I don't want to get hurt so I tend to distance myself. Again, putting myself in a bubble.

I am trying to fix that about myself. FORGIVE AND FORGET or end up being alone without any friends.

So before this day is over I truly appreciate your kind words and it's time to move on....

GOOD NIGHT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you should put yourself in a bubble because other people might hurt you. I think you should be straight forward with people when they say or do something that bothers you. If they are your true friend they will still be there for you and respect you.I've know you for about 17 years now and I know your a good person.So don't let other people get you down.