Sunday, January 28, 2007


I met a few of my stamping friends the other day at Archivers to have some creative fun. I am crazy making these
tags.....Don't know why, but I like I said before I love tags... Michel I finished yours and it will be on it's way.... Becky you
know you will get one. Linda I have one just for you.

I have two good friends of mine coming in from out of town soon..... Mary Ann and JLO you know you'll get one of these.
Can't wait to see you both. I have our weekend planned already. Breakfast at Ms. Aimee B's, the big paper show and yes
a little shopping on Cherokee Street... Can't wait to see you girls and bring your walking shoes because I am going to tire you
girls out.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be bringing my walking shoes can't wait to see you and Maryann. Nice ATC tag

lindaharre said...

I am lovin the legs....tee...hee! You are the sweetest girl! Angie, did you put your name in the hat for the box I am giving away for V.Day????? If not, you better:)

Anonymous said...

hi angie wangie!

can't wait to see ya, jlo & michel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love ya!

mary ann