Tuesday, December 26, 2006

NOW WHAT????


It's over it came and went and now I really don't know
how I feel.... I got up early to shop for all the good sales
and did I get a few... Target had some great glittered stars and a few other things that I really did not need, but really wanted.

So now what??

Well, I packed them up and I will be waiting patiently for next years HOLIDAYS, but I would really just love to still keep my Christmas stuff out...

I guess it's time for Valentine..... My mind and heart is still with Christmas... You know last year I was really in SCROOGE mode, but this year I think it hit me bad...

Okay, so I will try and concentrate on Valentines day and I will show you soon what I will be creating... Maybe the Valentine bug will hit me soon.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

lindaharre said...

I keep my stuff up for a while because I too just love the season and hate to see it end! I love to turn off the lights and only have the twinkle lights and candles glowing......inside and out:)