Saturday, December 30, 2006

More altering

So I waited another day and then this came to me
add numbers on top of her face..... okay that works.

So yesterday while visiting stampdiva.com I placed an order which in my mind will be the final product to give my last touches to this atc.

but like I said the other day you never know. I was going through some of my atcs that I created a few months ago that I have never posted and I found one atc that really would fit the altered cute theme with littke kids.... so you will never know this might not be my chosen atc for the THEME. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

lindaharre said...

Oh, I like the letters and numbers on top! How did you do that???????

Anonymous said...

your work is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! this one is beautiful with the red and numbers. awesome!!