Monday, November 06, 2006

sicky icky... that is how I am feeling right now... I took off from work
today to go see my doc because of this terrible pain I have in my throat
YES she said... You have STREP.... So like a good girl I went and
submitted my prescription and now I have to take 3 pills of amoxicilan per day till they are finished....

I swear the older I am getting the sicker I am getting. I wish I was in my
20's again because I swear that I was never sick and tired like I am now at 37.

At least the day did not go to waste because I got to stay home and wash
and I spent the day with my younger son. Hopefully, they won't get it, but who knows. As careful as I have been to not spread my germs around I am sure before it leaves this home it will get one of the others... Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

lindaharre said...

We took Margo to the doc this morning because she has been sick for 10 days and the doc told us it was a virus and we just had to ride it out......well....she has white spots on her throat (which they say is NOT strep). They did finally put her on an antibiotic and she was feeling much better tonight when I left their house. Hopefully both of you will be better soon:) Love, Linda

lindaharre said...

HOW DID YOU DO THAT ON THE ENVELOPE???

heidi said...

ooo...i hope you feel better soon, sweetie! strep is for the birds!

xxx,
heidi

Anonymous said...

So sorry you're sick. Don't forget to take all of your medicine
and get well soooon ....!

Anonymous said...

I'm 42, here ya on the sickies and you did look on the positive since you were with your son.

On an artistic note...I must say this envelope has made my artjunk heart skip a few beats. It's absolutely stunning. ~Lia