Thursday, October 26, 2006

last Sundays treasures

Last Sunday I attended a vintage paper
convention.... Not knowing what to expect since I had never attended before I didnt take that much money... Well from the posted pictures here you can see that it was not a flop.

I met my good friend Michel there and a few hours later and down to a few nickels and pennies I left happy as can be.

I left plenty behind because like I said I didn't bring a whole lotta money.

The nice lady at the front told me they will be
having another one in February 2007. If you
would like more info drop me a line
and bring your cash. I know I will
start stashing a little here and there
awaiting next years Convention.


Scroll down for more pictures.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like it could be fun and interesting. I'd like some info on the next convention.

firstborn studio said...

o'MY!
i can't wait to see what creations come from these!!!!
i must make it a point to attend this next year...maybe a field trip with the atc guild!
food for thought..hmmm
xo.
d

lindaharre said...

OMG......A virtual Candy Shop! Yes, yes, yes.....let me know when and where.....I would love to go! Thanks....L.