Sunday, September 24, 2006

It's just around the corner

my trip to Chicago is just around the corner
I can't wait to attend the Country Living Mag.
antique show at the Botanical Gardens in Glencoe. I don't know what to expect, but I have
a feeling it's going to be great. The Farm Chicks will be there and I can't wait to see their booth and see what they are all about.... I am driving on my own all the way to Bloomington where I will be picking up a friend and then meeting up with Mary Ann and Jennifer..... Girls I can't wait... It will be great........
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I envy you guys. Sounds like a great time. I'll be in Branson at a family reunion that weekend.

lindaharre said...

Your trip sounds like fun! I love Chicago........Such an exciting city! I even lived in Chicago when I was small and still have relatives living in Berwyn but.......have never been to the botanical gardens. Will be anxious to see pics when you get back!

Anonymous said...

Angelica,
We look forward to seeing you at the show!
Best wishes,
Serena (Farm Chick)