Thursday, May 25, 2006

Lots to tell

Well it's been a ride lately.... I feel like I have become unstitched in a way and I am really trying to get into a new routine.... The mom, friend, working woman, house cleaner and I can go on and on......

I caught some kind of flu this week and been feeling under the weather... can it be that I am just worn out and my immune system is not working properly...

I recently applied for a new position in the same office I started a month ago and I got the new position....
I will be working with a gentlemen that used to be my section manager... Now he manages many office away from Missouri.... He spends a large amount of his time away from the office.... I know this is a great opportunity, but I will have a lot of responsability and a lot of my work will be very confidential... I am looking forward to the opportunity... I guess I am like his right hand man (woman).... I will start training soon as his secretary of ten years will be retiring soon.... My life has just changed so much.... Change is good I hear..... I hope so.... He told me I sell myself toooo short... I told him I have big shoes to fill.... I get a good feeling about this job... A perk is that I have my own office... Wow me in my own office not just a cubicle like I have had all my life with this company.... I started in the mail room... No I am not bragging I take PRIDE in who I am and what I have accomplished... I am a hard worker... I have a few regrets a big one was that I never went to college... I can kick myself right now because I wish I had done so..............

I will leave you now just thought maybe you would like to know what crazyiness is happening in my crazy world.... I know my brain will probably be fried for the whole month of JUNE.............

Have a good one,

love, just me

4 comments:

etre-soi said...

Congratulations, you MUST be proud of you did, you deserve it, experience is better than all the school you can get.
Me I'm still struggling to find something and it's becaming worst everyday....
Enjoy your new job :)

lindaharre said...

Good Job:~) Isn't it nice to be rewarded for your hard work? I am so happy for you......

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»