Sunday, April 30, 2006

do's and don'ts I HAVE BEEN TAGGED by Heidi

I DO LOVE CANDY especially chocolate
i don't like when I have to eat sugar free stuff because I try to watch my weight now..........

I DO have a Crush on my HUSBAND
i don't have a crush on JoHn Cusak even though he was kind of cute in the new movie must love dogs... Is that John Cusak?????

I do carry Lip Gloss in my purse
I don't wear it all the time because I forget I have them in my purse....

I do wear some make-up
I don't like to globbbbb it on

I don't like SPORTS at all
I do enjoy watching my kids play SOCCER

I do have an organized oh this is tough I am so unorganized now adays
I don't have anything organized maybe NO i guess I don't

I do watch TV
I don't ????????????????

I do wear jeans a whole lot
I DON'T do bathing suits..........

I did learn to knit
I don't remember how to now!!!!!!!!!

I do have a cell phone
I am not afraid to use it ask my husband........(who paid my highest bill a couple of months ago) YIKES!!!!!!!!

I DO FEAR dark places, strangers
I DON't Fear and enjoy watching Scarry movies and anything PARANORMAL>>>>>>

I DO LOVE ME SOME FLOWERS......
I don't enjoy the little bugs and spiders and any little critters that enjoy spending time in my flowers...

I DO EAT FOOD
I don't enjoy the guilt.............

NOw is you would like to join HEIDI and BECKY and Moi in the do's and don't game give it a try you have been tagged... You know who you are...........

3 comments:

etre-soi said...

Hi Angélica :) No I never received your journal :-( I really think it was lost 'cause I've received lots of other stuff from the US since :-( :-( I'm so sorry !!! Please email me your mailing adress.thanks for everything

heidi said...

great list, angelica!

i haven't forgotten your two zipper-y bags. they're on my to-do list for this evening! wish me luck!

love,
h.

lindaharre said...

wondering how work is going.....i hope all is well. i still haven't gotten the pkg. off to you, but i promise to have it in the mail by this week-end. i have spending alot of time with the twins. i guess it will be hectic for next 4 weeks.....then school will be out and i can do what i really LOVE doing...........have a great Wed. XXX000 linda