Friday, March 31, 2006

My day adventures today took my son and I to

old st. charles... Wish you could see what a beautiful day it was today... a little breezy, but just beautiful... My son and I took a long walk around old St. Charles and also by the old train tracks... I did not get to go to any stores because first of all my son is very curious and likes to touch everything plus it was just tooo nice out to be indoors... We got a bit of ice cream and just enjoyed sitting on one of the benches out there and enjoyed the day and scenery and the cute little birdies that came by us without being scared... We gave them little pieces of our ice cream cones and they loved it....

I was very happy to share this mommy and son time since YES my date to start work is APRIL 10th....... I just found out earlier this afternoon.... I am very happy about it, but also a little sad because it's a week away and actually okay it's on my birthday.... When she told me I was thinking in my mind not on my birthday pls.... OH WELL!!!!!!!! That's life and I am thankful that I at least have a job now.......
Thanks for reading and I hope you had a great day today...............