Wednesday, February 01, 2006

It's been kind of dead around here. My scanner is not working correctly not because I messed up the thing, but because my husband did some changes and now our scanner is not working and our printer is not printing........... So who knows..........

I have all these things I have been working on and I can't show ya because of the above......

I think I might have a job. I will find out tomorrow.........I am really down in the dumps about it because I don't know if this is the right one.... Why can't things just be easy is that tooooo much to ask?????????? One things for sure if I take this job my brain will be frying for the next couple months...... LOTS to learn...........

I don't know. I am just confused or maybe I am just making it difficult for myself over analyzing and over worrying about my kids............. Calgon take me away.

No comments: