Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Job Update

Well, the online application/test came and went yesterday and I got my denial letter today. It said that I am not competitive enough and they would consider me again in 12 months. Hopefully, in a year from now I will be working somewhere else. I guess it's time to move on from my previous employer and look for something else out there. I just gotta remind myself that there are A lot more companies out there.

Out of yesterdays meeting though I did get a call from an Insurance agent that is married to my ex-boss so maybe something will come out of this. I will have to see. Plus, today I applied for another job at CITI so maybe something will come out of that. I will just keep praying for the right job to come along. Yesterdays job was just not meant to be.....

Back to the JOB drawing board........................

Take care and have a great day.

1 comment:

firstborn studio said...

angelica,
i hope that you are okay.you know that there is something that is a better fit for you elsewhere,somewhere you will shine that beautiful shine of yours!
keep the chin up,girlfriend!
love you,
denise