Friday, January 06, 2006

January

Wow the Holidays flew I think and it's already January 6, 2006...... I am looking forward to going to Red leads demo tomorrow. I have been in a creative mood lately, but don't know if my creative fairy has been visiting. Why does she only come once a week instead of everyday all day??????

I have been cleaning my little room where I create.... Why does it seem that I am always doing that..... I start a project and then I make a mess all over again...........

I decided to go back on the south beach diet again to Start from Scratch.......... I went on it I think two and 1/2 years ago has it been that long. I weighed myself yesterday and I have gained 15 pounds back since my last weigh in a couple months ago. Sorry, but I love to eat especially good food like sweets and bread and sweets and bread.......... I have been good, but I have been a little bad as well...... So hopefully I will loose those pounds in two weeks. I already warned my husband that I will be crabby since I won't be able to eat my one slice of wheat toast with cream cheese and sugar free strawberry jelly.......... Gosh if there was one wish I could have it would be to never gain weight.............. So here I go again trying to go down instead of up.......

Okay, I can blah blah blah all day, but I gotta run. I am always running doing something. So have a good one and create, create, create.

Love,

ME
:)

No comments: