Sunday, December 04, 2005

WOW weeeeee

Thanksgiving came and went and I swear that I gained 10 pounds........ I had to taste test all the desserts that were brought over to my mom's house so yes it's my fault nobody else's.

I know that I am behind on my postings, but I really have not been in a blogging mood. Actually, I was busy making Christmas ATC ornaments for the ladies that wanted to trade. The ones I have already received are hanging on my CHRISTMAS tree for all to see. Well, nobody really comes over so it's just me admiring them when I pass by. Thanks to all who traded.................xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Did you all know that there is a call for art in the LEGACY magazine. I think it said that they are looking for anything to do with home accessories like pillows, candles, candle holders, wall hanging thingies etc........ They will be publishing a new book like the TRANSPARENCY book I guess...... All artwork due by FEB 16, 06.

I went to the Saturday Monday sale yesterday and I really would love to be rich to have been able to buy something from everyone....... Everyone's art was BEAUTIFUL. I have been trying to be good so I did not purchase what I really wanted to so I bought a few little things to make me happy.... I know something from everybodys booth would make me very happy but realistically I had to be good. YUK.......... I wanted to be bad......

Okay, I promise that soon I will post something. I have been making a few things and I am now thinking of my Valentine atc maybe I will post it so don't laugh. I think my atc fairy muse was not visiting, but I will post it so that you can get a good laugh...........

Have a good week.

Just Me

1 comment:

firstborn studio said...

hi angelica!
i am sorry that i was not at our booth to see you...and it is not bad to be good...its good to be good,it takes discipline and that is a verrry admirable trait!
xoxoxox2u
de