Friday, December 16, 2005

Thanks MARY

Mary I have to thank you for a wonderful time I had out at OLD ST. CHARLES tonight. I always enjoy meeting with you to have a nice girlfriend night out. The roast and potatoes were great and the COOKIES to die for. I swear I already ate four of them and my belly is kind of hurting a little from all the chocolate I had tonight.......

You are a great friend and I thank you for always thinking of me every year and getting together with me to do our ritual walk up and down those beautifuly decorated streets.............

I swear that we always pick good nights to go out there and have fun.........

I think what I enjoy most of all though is your company.................. Your a good friend and I will go with you to St. Charles any time even when we are old and gray like those cute little old ladies we saw with their walkers and their CHEERFUL Santa hats...........

P.S. I forgot the SAYING..........................

LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS

No comments: