Monday, December 12, 2005

OKAY, OKAY I am totally EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday, as I was browsing through my daily BLOG list, I ran into DENISE's BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS CARDS. WOW!!!!!! they are great and simple, but very artsy and I love them.

I was not going to make Christmas cards this year. NOT in the mood I guess. That is not my usual because I love Christmas and somewhere in my little space I have tons of paper and stamps that I could easily whip out at least simple cards to send this season. Don't know I was not inspired at all this year, but then all of a sudden BAM after seeing Denises something hit me. I sat on my floor and just began to make them one after another after another.............. I love them. They came out just right................

THANKS Denise for the inpiration. I will post them later today so check back if you would like. Maybe, I can inspire YOU a little......................

Simple and just right THAT'S A GOOD THING..................................... sorry don't mean to Martha Stewarty....

No comments: