Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I did a scary thing today

Okay, I finished my resume and I posted for a job at CITI. It's a big office building over here in O'Fallon dealing with banking. I also posted it on Monster.com. I am ready, but at the same time I am not. I can't believe that I am finally going back to the work force. I knew one day I would be returning, but I did not think it would be this soon.................

Hopefully, my resume looked at least decent. Have not had to type one up in many, many years......... Wish me luck pls. Pls pray that I get the right job for my family and I..........

Just Me

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Angelica!

She Talks to Angels said...

i will be thinkin' about ya!

firstborn studio said...

i am proud of you...it takes such courage to do scary things....but i know that the best thing will happen for you and your family...i hope that you know that too!

JUST ME said...

THanks Ladies........... I appreciate any good luck vibes sent my way.

love ya,

angie

Young said...

Good luck, Angelica!