Thursday, November 10, 2005

Yesterdays ADVENTURE

My son and I decided to take a little ride over to OLD ST. Charles to walk along the river. IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL day a little chilly, but bright and sunny and lots of fallen LEAVES.

Instead of walking by the river we walked on the train tracks. I don't know but I think my son may be a reincarnated train engineer. HE LOVES trains don't know why, but I guess he doesn't understand why I love what I love.

WE had a great time jumping and walking through all those beautiful crunchy dried leaves in colors of yellow, brown, red, orange. It was fun. I let myself go a little and pretended I was four again.

I then became mommy and we walked by all those little shops down there. I love that area. Love the homes, the great little shops all dressed up inside ready for CHRISTMAS................. I need to make a few friend and I dates to go visit the little shops. I was not able to do any looking yesterday because as soon as I said let's go in to the store my 4 yr old decided he had a headache. THE HEADACHE excuse I guess I don't blame him. It's more fun walking and rummbling through those leaves...........

1 comment:

firstborn studio said...

oh i used to love walking those tracks with my boys when thay were little,it is an amazing area that is for sure...so much history,so much eye candy!
i would love to try to meet you there sometime!