Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Feeling terrible in my little world

I had to do something that I really did not want to do, but it was for the best of all. I gave my cute little SUSHI away to a Chihuahua rescue here in M.O.

I feel like ---- about it. I feel like I failed him. How could I do this to my little dog I just wanted the best for him and I think our home was not the best at this time.

He was really a good doggie when my 4 yr old was not around and when my other dog was not around. It also was not fair to our other dog TOBIE because it seems that SUSHI came and took over. Took over his food plate, took over our family room, just took over and TOBIE being a very passive dog did not do anything to stand his ground.

I am sorry SUSHI I hope that I did not let you down and that you will be much happier with your new home. I know KIM will take good care of you.

Love, MOM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angelica, you'll be fine. Sushi will be just fine in his new home. There will be more Sushi's in the future-just now was not a good time. Love,Irene.

firstborn studio said...

i am sorry that you are feeling bad about this...but,yeah,it sounds like it was best...and sushi will be just fine and so will you...eventually..xo,denise