Monday, November 14, 2005

Christmas signs everywhere

Christmas is everywhere. Don't know if you have noticed, but everywhere you go there are little signs of it fast approaching.

I am not complaining I love CHRISTMAS and I was thinking this morning should I put my Christmas tree down stairs in our family room or upstairs near the fireplace......... We would enjoy it more downstairs, but maybe I should stay with the usual tradition of the upstairs family room................

All these decisions. I don't know what's stopping me, but I would like to start decorating...... Putting out all my little santa clauses and mini christmas trees that I have collected over the years.............. I am ready to sprinkle fake snow all over my decorated tables..................... I need to stop dreaming........

Well, gotta go my 4 year old beckons.................. gotta run............

love,

me

No comments: