Sunday, October 09, 2005

It's been a while

I guess I got caught up in my life and forgot to blog for a while.

It's been crazy around here. My kids soccer schedules have taken over my life...... PRACTICE, GAMES AND TOURNAMENTS oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do enjoy it though................It's also very stressful becaue you want them to do GREAT always and we have to remember that they are still little kids...............

We lost the tournament to this great group of kids from the Gallagher team......... If you saw them play you would say WOW....... They were small in size compared to my son, but they were fast and those little feet just knew exactly when to hit those balls..... My husband says they have great foot skills and I believe it..........

This is our second loss to this team. Not to be snobish or to be to braggy, but we were used to winning all of our games and now I guess we met our match....................

Well, you can't win them all right...................

Soccer is still going on for a few more weeks and hopefully we will get a break in between at least so that I can make a few RED LEAD demos.................... before something else soccer related comes along.........

I guess it's really not MY life anymore at least not at this point in time................

No comments: