Sunday, September 18, 2005

They came and now they are gone

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! What a great Anniversary date my husband and I had at COLD PLAYS concert last night....

It started off with an early dinner at MIMIS CAFE in Chesterfield Valley. GREAT FOOD and great atmosphere. Then we were off... By the time we got there, around 7ish, there were tons of people already sitting on the lawn. I remember those lawn days. We got lucky that we got tickets when we did because we still had a chance to buy tickets for seats. We were way back there, but we were right in the middle and my husband was nice enough to hold me while I was standing in my seat so that I could see them way up there.

The UMB pavillion has a good set up where they have these big screen tvs on the side so that you do get a chance to see the band . I wish we would have been right up front, but I can't have everything right.

You know we just had a great time. The band was AWESOME. They sang great and they were very nice. They talked to the crowd in between songs. One of their songs is called YELLOW and these great BIG yellow ballons filled with confetti dropped from the top of the pavillion and everyone was hitting them and they were just floating all over.

I LOVE THIS BAND........... I would go see them again in a minute. My husband even danced. WE were dancing together. It was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! We both had a fantastic time and at the end of the night my honey thanked me for having gone to the concert with him. HOW SWEET..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More than sweet, you are a very lucky girl. Really happy your husband-date was so great!