Thursday, September 15, 2005

Just thought I would

share something that came to mind yesterday............

I am always thinking,thinking, thinking, thinking, about the past, present or whatever who knows. My head never stops day or night...........

I remember a while ago I took a picture of a certain person.......It was someone in my past. I took the picture at lincoln park zoooo....... it was just a simple picture the person was sitting on a bench and looking directly at the camera.... simple right????

When I got the picture developed and I saw this picture it hit me in a strange way...... I felt like I could see right through this person through the picture............. As soon as I saw this picture and the way HE looked into the camera I knew HE was not the person I thought he was......... I knew he would betray me or had already done so......

I will never forget the look on his face and this is something that has always stayed on my mind and till this day if I ever find that picture I will know that I was right........... I captured a LIAR/BETRAYER

No comments: