Friday, September 09, 2005

Feel the vibes......

I don't know if I have a way of communicating with people through my thoughts, but it sometimes seems to work......

I had not heard from my friend JLO in a few days OR WEEKS (right Jennifer)... well I will get on with my story here. I was at RLs atc night and she came up in the conversation as I was telling the other ladies that she had not called me in a while. If someone does not call me in a while, not to be mean, but I take it as they need space so even if I would like to call that person to say HELLO or HOW ARE YOU I tend to not call them until they call me...... Pls don't take this as me being mean I don't want to be a pest..............

Yesterday I almost picked up the phone to call JLO, but I said she is probably at work or busy so I won't. Well, who calls me that same day a few hours later, but my BEST OLD FRIEND JLO....

I swear that this always happens between me and her and sometimes other people. Don't know if they feel me thinking about them or what.......

What do you think????????

Another thing that usually happens is that before my children wake up in the middle of the night for whatever reason I always wake up before them and I am waiting for them to come into my room. I sense them before they even get there......

Maybe, I am a bit psychic or maybe I have to much time on my hands to think about this stuff as my husband says................ What does he know.........

No comments: