Friday, September 16, 2005

Don't You Love them madly????

I love the DOORS......................

Everytime I hear them on the radio I kick myself in the booty because I don't have any of their music.......

So today while out and about I decided to look at the cd section and what was there in front of me, but THE BEST OF THE DOORS cd. Finally, after all these years of saying that I would buy it one day I DID it. I bought it and I jammed all the way home. I took the long way home so that I could enjoy listening to them in my car.....

So today I broke on through to the other side and purchased something that I should of had a long time ago.....

I bet you know what I am listening to right now right..... Now all I need is some BLACK LEATHER PANTS and a HARLEY......

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FYI..Chris and I would ALWAYS play the DOORS during the good old Back to School Days, and sometimes we would even DANCE! Can you believe it?