Monday, August 08, 2005

Lots going on.........

Wow!!!!!!!!!! What a busy weekend I had. My parents finally came back from their little trip to Mexico. Well, really it was not a vacation because my mom worked in her salon and my dad decided to buy pigs to raise and sell. They also go to Mexico to take care of my 95 year old grandma. I had not seen them since FEB. I was very happy to see them, talk to them and just hang out.

We have a new addition to our family. Yes, another boy, but not a real little boy, but a cute little CHIHUAHUA puppy. He is so adorable. I will try to post his cute little face on my blog as soon as I take a picture. He was born in May. My boys decided to name him SUSHI.

I also decided to cut my hair, while my mom was in town, so now I have a short bob. I actually like it very much. I should have cut it shorter, but I am going to try to keep up with a trim so it can stay as a bob for a while.

I also worked this weekend at a scrapbook convention. I really enjoyed myself, but by the end of the second day I was worn out. It was fun though just talking to people and hanging out.

So as you can see I had a fun filled weekend and now I am ready for my usual routines.

1 comment:

firstborn studio said...

congrats on sushi!can't wait to see the new "do"!
xo2u,denise