Saturday, August 20, 2005

Did you know..........

that I make the best P B & J sandwhiches............

This afternoon I took my 3 year old and Shushi for a quite stroll around the block. It was nice to spend some quiet time outside just walking and breathing some fresh air. When we arrived home my son decided he wanted something to eat. I asked him what he wanted and he requested a peanut butter and jelly sand.

I made his little sandwhich and he sat happily at the table to eat it. A few minutes past and he said MOM and I said YES and he replied........MOM you make the greatest P B and J sandwhiches in the whole world.

How funny is that........... So now you know........... If you are ever on my side of town drop by and I will make you one of my famous P B & J sand.

Here is the recipe:

-peanut butter (the smooth kind)
-grape jelly
-white bread

VOILA!!!!!!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

la-de-marbella said...

Thank you for visit my blog. Sorry, My english is so bad for writing you. I like so much your blog. A friend from Spain: "Marbella city"

Anonymous said...

Blogging a Little Boy: Missing the obvious
Last night, my running partner and I ran during a thunderstorm. This is far from the first time we have done so.
Hello to you. Just visited your blog while I was doing a bit of blog surfing. I like it, your blog I mean.
Would you want to download lots of things? Visit my site
Movies still in theatres Download movies, even movies still in theatres

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie,...that is SO cute, doesn't that make you feel the best, doesn't take much to make him happy!
mary B. W.