Monday, July 11, 2005

I THINK my creative Muse

found me tonight. I don't know what happened, but I sat down and made a few atcs that I truly LOVE. What is going on..... I need a big PINCH or punch........ Sometimes, I seriously wonder why the heck do I waste my time making stuff especailly those days when I have no ideas or desire to create. Well, tonight I don't know what happened I think she finally came to my house and knocked on my door and I let her in.

I will post them Manana........

I think she tired me out. It's time for some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite.....

1 comment:

She Talks to Angels said...

You sound so sad Angelica. :(
You know your Muse is always with you, you just have to relax and give yourself the ok to play and she will come play with you!

Christine