Saturday, July 09, 2005

I am a sucker for........

I am a sucker for good music and COLD PLAY simply ROCKS................

If you enjoy U2, John Meyer, Dave Matthews Band you would simply fall over for COLD PLAY. They are more on the softer side, BUT they are Awesome. I would truly recommend their new ALBUM especailly track number 2...............

My husband and I are totally opposite. I say Black and he says White............... I am kind of KOOKY he is as STRAIGHT as it get's. But, one thing we both LOVE is this band.

SO ROCK ON............

Love,

Me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi tia angie!
it's karina! i really really really really really really really really love coldplay i can't believe you listen to them! then again you are an aries like me!!!!! and aries ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!! all of your work you posted is awesome!! i hope to visit you soon!

love always and foreva,
kari

Anonymous said...

angelica,
coldplay is cool. i would have never thought that you like them. john mayer is cool too. wow, i have so much to learn about you. (my mom showed me your blog)
*kelly (becky's daughter)