Sunday, June 05, 2005

What's wrong with me

I wish I was perfect sometimes or maybe I try to hard to be. When will I be happy with myself or who I am. Why do I care what people think. Am I always wrong or am I right, but they make me out to be wrong. Who knows. Maybe, it's all a game or maybe not. When will I finally just be ME without guilt of not being perfect.

I was thinking this morning maybe I am a closet mean person. Maybe, I am tooo quiet because I am insecure and people think I am stuck on myself. Can I just go back to being the true ME that I was long ago. Maybe, the two people that screwed me a few years back have caused my insecurities and my untrustfullness. Can I say this that J & M really messed me up. They truly -uck......................

I wish they knew that their decision they made without thinking has affected ME so much NOW.......

They will never know...............................

No comments: