Saturday, June 25, 2005

MUSIC

MUSIC is one of my favorite things. The earliest memory I have of music, that I can remember, is that my dad always played music for us. He had tons of records. I remember dancing and just loving to listen to whatever he played. I remember my parents watching SOUL TRAIN and I used to love watching all the people on there dance.

Have you ever payed close attention to a favorite song and how it can bring up a feeling. It's weird, but if I listen to an old song that I really liked I can link it to a time in my life and a feeling I might have felt back then.

My kids love it as well. I play it all the time and so does my husband. My dad still has his old records somewhere and tons of tapes. He still JAMS....................

I owe the love of music to my dad.

No comments: