Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Sad News weighing me down

I recently found out an old friend is dying of Cancer. He is only 36/37. It's a very rare form of cancer and from what I understand it has moved through his body at a fast rate. No chance of survival the doctors said. They already gave him a time frame of when he will be passing.

This has been on my mind alot. I got his phone number and address, but now I have to get the courage to call him or visit without balling my eyes out. When I stand still my mind wanders and I think that if it were me I would be wanting to touch everything, smell everything, listen to my favorite music just one more time.

I don't know if he got to do everything that he wanted. I always say that I am old, at 37, but when you hear this gosh 37 is not that old........... I have learned a few things from this experience. I hope he keeps fighting it and I am praying for a miracle.

No comments: