Wednesday, May 25, 2005

FRIDA LINDA

Thought I would post a picture of one of my favorite famous women........ Love Frida. I guess if I would let my eyebrows connect I would kind of look like her. I love creating FRIDA atcs and hopefully soon I will post some.

On another note.............. I went on a little field trip today with my son Aaron. It was a beautiful morning not tooooo hot not toooo cold. I enjoyed watching the people walking by. There were a a lot of elderly ladies that were brought in from a nursing home. I enjoyed watching them because they are beautiful. They had their white hair all nicely fixed and and they were all dressed up. One lady had a smile on her face and the prettiest blue eyes. It gets me thinking. How will I look when I get older. Will I have my nice long white hair in a braid. If I ever get to that age I think I might wear it long. Who knows I might not make it to that age. It might be a sad age to be. Will I still have friends????? Will I be alone????? Don't know!!!!!! You never know. We will see what life brings me. I really need to live now and not think about the future.

No comments: